Anyone who knows me is going to laugh that I put together this collection of spider crafts, as I have a severe problem with spiders in real life. I think these constitute not too creepy spider activities, though!
Related: Halloween Activities for Kids
Spider crafts and activities even arachnophobes can enjoy!
Click on the orange text to read more about each of the featured activities. If you’re looking for more Halloween fun, pop on over to my Halloween Pinterest board.
1. Pipe cleaner spider ring from Fantastic Fun and Learning
2. Spider pumpkins from Buggy and Buddy
3. Montessori-inspired spider printables and activities from Living Montessori Now
4. 16 children’s books about spiders from Fantastic Fun and Learning
5. Spiders and bugs unit from Welcome to Mommyhood
6. Glittery spider web and pompom spider from Buggy and Buddy
7. Pine cones spiders from Fireflies and Mud Pies
8. Glow in the dark spiderwebs from Still Playing School
9. Fine motor spider craft from Twodaloo
10. Spider play dough from Fantastic Fun and Learning
11. Crayon resist spiderwebs from Blog Me Mom
12. Spider slime from Fun at Home with Kids
13. Hand print spider and marble rolling webs from Housing a Forest
14. Paper plate spider from Happy Hooligans
15. Spider learning table from Twodaloo
16. Fine motor spider weaving from Teach Preschool
17. Spider Oobleck from Little Bins for Little Hands
18. Spider sensory bag from Plain Vanilla Mom
19. Cardboard box spiders from MollyMoo
20. Blow painting spiderwebs from Mamas Like Me
21. Watercolor resist spiderweb painting from I Heart Arts n Crafts
22. Spiderweb obstacle course from Mother Natured
24. Spider web run from Dirt and Boogers
A few more spider crafts and ideas to try with the kiddos
Itsy Bitsy Spider craft from Kathy Griffin’s Teaching Strategies
Spider unit from Mrs. Lee’s Kindergarten
15+ spider crafts for kids from Twodaloo
Do you have any spider crafts or activities to share? If so, leave them in the comments below please!
Fall Craft Materials
This list is full of so many great spider activities for your students.
But maybe you’re looking for some fall-themed activities. Check out the materials list below for some inspiration. I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
- Mini pumpkins
- Pumpkin seeds
- Food coloring
- Acrylic pumpkins
- Pumpkin confetti
- Coffee filters
- Construction paper
SPIDER LESSON PLANS
Looking for more spider ideas? Check out these spider lesson plans for preschool. A week’s worth of activities that touch on literacy, science, math, etc. Plus a book list and printables to use right away.