I enjoy sharing my printables with you awesome readers, but there’s a little bit of “fine print” involved.
What You CAN Do With Printables from Fun-A-Day
- Print out the copies you need for just you or your classroom
- Use them at home or in your classroom
- Share the link to my posts on your blog or social media (no links directly to PDF files)
- Tell your friends and coworkers about my site if they’d like to download the printables, too
- Take pictures of how you’re using the printables at home or in the classroom and share them with me on Facebook or tag me on Instagram
What You CANNOT Do With Printables from Fun-A-Day
- Claim my printables as your own work
- Copy and distribute them for private or commercial use
- Place any of my files on your own site or social media sites (Facebook forums, etc.)
- Give my printables to other teachers or distribute them school-wide (without my express permission)
- Place any of my files on shared sites (Dropbox, etc.)
- Link directly to any PDFs on my site (link to the posts/articles they’re from instead)
Feel free to email me with any questions! Thank you!
If You’d Like More Early Childhood Resources
I’d love for you to join Fun-A-Day’s free email community! The goal is to make your life easier with an email (sometimes two) each week full of ideas you can use in your classroom or at home.