I’m always looking for new art ideas to try out at home and in my preschool class. Recently, there have been some lovely 3D art projects for kids linked at Share It Saturday. I’m excited to try some of these projects soon!
20+ 3D art projects for kids
1. Crayon Box Chronicles’ dinosaur habitat made from paper mache
2. A pasta necklace celebrating The Very Hungry Caterpillar from Buggy and Buddy
3. Life With Moore Babies’ experiment with colorful icicles
4. Open-ended play dough creations from Laughing Kids Learn
5. Pink Stripey Socks’ African-inspired painted pasta
6. A beautiful loom bracelet from Kids Activities Blog
7. Danya Banya’s people crafted from sticks and scrap materials
8. A classic paper chain from Mamal Diane
9. Where Imagination Grows’ beaded wind chime
10. Sculptures made with colored ice from Happy Hooligans
11. Fantastic Fun and Learning’s bowl crafted with yarn and glue
12. Model planets made with play dough from The Pinay Homeschooler
13. Kids Activities Blog’s roses made from paper plates
14. Artful magnets from Munchkins and Moms
15. Play Dr. Mom’s drip-colored ice rocks
16. Mobile made with natural materials from Danya Banya
Have you ever tried 3D art projects for kids? Which were your favorites?
Be sure to check out my co-hosts and see what they’re featuring this week — Sugar Aunts, Teach Beside Me, Laughing Kids Learn, Chestnut Grove Academy, and Life & Lessons from a Country Road. Here’s the Share It Saturday Button for those of you who link up:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.fun-a-day.com" title="Fun-A-Day!" target="_blank"><img src="https://fun-a-day.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/share-it-saturday-button.png" alt="Fun-A-Day!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
For those who were featured, feel free to grab a button just for you:
<div align="center"><a href="https://fun-a-day.com" title="Fun-A-Day!" target="_blank"><img src="https://fun-a-day.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/sis-4.png" alt="Fun-A-Day!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Learn About Process Art
If you’re interested in learning more about process art with young children, I have a 5-day email series just for you. The series walks you through what process art is and how to (easily!) get it started with the kids. You can sign up below:
If you can’t see the above link, click here to access it.
Done-for-You Preschool Resources
Planning meaningful lessons for students week after week, all while balancing other teaching responsibilities and a personal life, can be a daunting task. That’s where Preschool Teacher 101 comes in to save you time!
Preschool Teacher 101 is excited to share with you some amazing lesson plans, activity packs, and other resources made specifically for preschool. We offer a wide variety of themes that are frequently used in preschool classrooms as well as some less common (but super interesting) themes. Click on the image below to learn more about our STEM series bundle.
Join The Pack from Preschool Teacher 101 today for exclusive access to our amazing products. And we even have three different membership options to suit your needs!