We’re always up for sensory play fun, so I was excited to see some fun ideas linked up at recent Share It Saturdays! Here are 10 valentine sensory activities that I cannot wait to try out soon.
1. Valentine’s Day Goop Painting from Sugar Aunts
2. Valentine Sensory Bin and Learning Activities from Fantastic Fun and Learning
3. Valentine’s Sensory Bin from Rubberboots and Elf Shoes
4. Sensory Valentine’s Sand Tray from Racheous – Lovable Learning
5. Melting Ice (Hearts) with Salt and Watercolours from Happy Hooligans
6. Heart Sensory Bin from There’s Just One Mommy
7. Rose Scented No Cook Play Dough from Dayna Bayna
8. Valentine’s Day Sensory Play from Where Imagination Grows
9. Valentines Sensory Bin from Little Bins for Little Hands
10. Valentine’s Sensory Station from The Chaos and the Clutter
Do you have any favorite valentine sensory activities? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below. 🙂
If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas, please check out my Valentine Pinterest board.
Preschool Lesson Plans for Valentine’s Day
Save time and get right to the playful learning with our printable lesson plan sets. Each set includes book suggestions, printable plans, over 30 learning activities (both whole group and centers) related to the theme, and corresponding printables.
You can also find us on Teachers Pay Teachers